KIDS TEACHING KIDZ IS LOOKING FOR:
- Local certified teachers, retired professional teachers and professional artists with educational backgrounds and / or educational programs, to facilitate KTK workshops in schools locally, nationally and globally
REQUIREMENTS and BENEFITS:
- Wages will be paid by KTK from corporate sponsorships, grants, foundation funding, federal funds and / or private donations contributed to KTK
- KTK instructors / facilitators will be required to recruit 4 to 6 local schools willing to participate and meet KTK guidelines
- Instructors will be required to attend FREE training workshops (and webinars) provided by Kids Teaching Kidz
- One or two instructors and a few committed high school / college interns (paid by KTK) will always be left behind at a school or organization to set up and conduct our KTK after school clubs, facilitate the use of our SAFE educational WIKI site for communication between KTK clubs and to supervise our KTK Student Interns who teach the younger grade levels.
THE KIDS TEACHING KIDZ TEACHER SEMINAR OFFERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- experience hands-on, fear-no-art workshops with other professionals, while working as a team to problem solve global topics
- experience the empathy, compassion and commitment generated when a communication piece is created by a group
- experience the pride students experience after completing a KTK workshop
- learn how the POWER OF THE ARTS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A KTK FACILITATOR AND / OR HAVE A SPECIAL AREA OF EXPERTISE THAT WOULD ENHANCE OUR PROGRAM. THANK YOU! Amie Densmore, Educator and Founder of KTK
Together we can make a big difference, one community at a time!